If you are Living in U.S. and Used Facebook in the Last 16 years, you can get Piece of a $725 Million Settlement by Parent Company Meta tied to Privacy Violations, as long as they fill out a Claim within the next few days. Here is Facebook Settlement Claim Form 2023 PDF Download Free for USA and You can Fill and Send it to the officials on below Address.
Facebook has agreed to Pay in a Class Action Lawsuit regarding Users’ Privacy Violation even user had turned offf the Location Services Setting in their facebook App. So, If you wants to Claim Facebook Settlement Claim Amount, You must have Location Services Setting Turned Off in your Facebook App anytime between 30 January 2015 to 18 April 2023. You can File a Claim Online or via Mail as well.
File a Facebook Settlement Claim | How To
The Settlement amount you will receive will depend on Number of People Claims it and how long each person had a Facebook Account. So, whatever that amount would be credited to your Account, just make sure to Submit Facebook Settlement Claim Form 2023 on time. Follow below simple steps to do so.
- Go to the settlement website: https://www.facebooklocationsettlement.com/submit-claim
- Click on the “File a Claim” button.
- Enter your name, email address, and date of birth.
- Confirm that you were a Facebook user in the United States and your Location Services setting for the Facebook app was turned off at any time between January 30, 2015 and April 18, 2023, inclusive.
- Choose how you would like to be paid (prepaid gift card, direct deposit, PayPal, etc.).
- Review the terms and conditions of the settlement and click on the “Submit Claim” button.
So, You can go to Official Website and Claim your Money under Facbook Settlement by following above steps. Also, you can take a Print out of Claim and Mail it to the below mentioned address:
Mail To: Facebook Consumer Privacy User Profile Litigation,
c/o Settlement Administrator,
1650 Arch Street, Suite 2210, Philadelphia, PA 19103.
What information do I need to provide?
The Facebook Settlement Money claim asks for basic information as mentioned below:
- Your name
- Your address
- Your email
- Your phone
- If you lived in the U.S. between May 24, 2007, and December 22, 2022
- If you were a Facebook user between May 24, 2007, and December 22, 2022
- If you deleted your account in that period, the date range when you were a Facebook user
- Your Facebook user name
- The payment service you prefer, such as PayPal, Venmo or a prepaid Mastercard
Last Date for Claim – 25th August 2023
Facebook Settlement Claim Form 2023 PDF Download – Click Here
So, File a Claim for Facebook Settlement Claim 2023 before the Last Date and get Piece of a $725 Million Settlement by Parent Company Meta. If you have any difficulties or question regarding the same, do let us know. We would love to help you out.