Back to School Vouchers are issued by Government to the Parents across New South Walves. Last Year State Govt has issued over 2.5 Million Vouchers to Parents. Before and After School Vouchers are great Supporters to Parents to boost their Budget as the Cost of Living keeps rising. Here is How you can get Back to School Vouchers 2024 Online from NSW.
So, Families need not to Worry if they Claim their Before School Vouchers and After School Vouchers. Each Child will get $150 Worth Voucher who are attending a Primary or Secondary School in NSW. Child must be a NSW resident.
To be eligible to receive a BASC Voucher for a particular child, you must:
- be a person who is the parent or guardian of that child, and that child must be between the ages of 4 to 13 years old (inclusive)
- be a resident of New South Wales
- be enrolled in a primary school
- hold, or you must hold, a valid Medicare card with the child’s name on it
- provide at least two identity documents to be verified by the Document Verification Service
Back to School Vouchers 2024 NSW Apply Online?
Before and After School Vouchers or Back to School Vouchers 2024 NSW can be Applied through Back-to-school and After-School Vouchers Link on NSW Website. Here on NSW Vouchers Section, You will get the Update.
- After Successful Application, Your Vouchers will Start Appearing in Service NSW app.
- So, Before Applying You Need to Active and Login to MyService NSW Account
- Parents can access $150 Bonus by Visiting a Service Center
- ID Proof is Needed in Case of $500 Before and After School Voucher
Note – Back To School Vouchers 2024 are Not Available As of Now, Stay Tuned for the Updates
Where to Use Vouchers?
You can Use Before and After School Vouchers by NSW at Stores like Kmart, Rebel and Officeworks are among 1700 businesses accepting the vouchers. Treasurer Matt Kean recommended the $150 go towards the cost of school uniforms, shoes, bags, textbooks and stationery.
Will There be Back To School Vouchers 2024?
Back-to-school vouchers in NSW are currently undergoing a transition for 2024