Digiyatra, a biometric enabled facial recognition technology has bee implemented in Indian Airports. On Thursday, Civil Aviation Minister Jyotiraditya Scindia launched DigiYatra App which allows entry of airport passengers based on facial recognition system. Digi yatra App Download for Android, iOS Smartphone Devices and here is the How to use it in mobile for Online Registration Step by Step guide.
A Paperless entry at selected airports has been introduced where Passengers won’t need to carry their ID Card and Boarding Pass. The Airport will use Facial Recognition Software named Digi Yatra for entry. DigiYatra App to be launched very first at 7 airports — Delhi, Bengaluru, Varanasi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Pune and Vijauawada.
How to Use DigiYatra App at Airport?
DigiYatra App all set to make Airport Boarding Process Very Faster and Seamless. If you wants to use the Service you have to Downlod DigiYatra App to your Android, iOS Smartphones. Passenger have to register their details on the DigiYatra App. You can do it by Aadhar based validation and self image capture. Once its done, A Boarding Pass has to be scanned and the Credentials are shared with the airport.
Next Step is at Airport e-gat where the Passenger has to scan the bar-coded boarding pass and the facial recognition system at e-gate will validate the passenger’s identity and travel document. After that Passenger can enter the airport through e-gate.
Under DigiYatra App, Passenger can get Digi Yatra ID by sharing minimum details like Name, Email ID, Mobile Number and details of one approved ID Proof where Aadhar ID is not mandatory. This DigiYatra ID will be shared by passengers while booking ticket. Airlines will share the passenger data and DigiYatra ID with the departure airport.
Digi Yatra App Registration – How To!
Now, Your Face is your New Boarding Pass for your Air Travel. They made it more easier and seamless experience for frequent travelers. DigiYatra App is available on Android and iOS Platforms. Giving you a ‘Walk in the Park’ experience at all airport checkpoints from airport entry to the boarding gates!
- Download DigiYatra App for Android or iOS Smartphones
- Open the App and Tap on GET STARTED
- Enter your Mobile Number ( Note – Enter Mobile Number which is registered with your Co-Win COVID-19 Certificate) and Tap on Register Button.
- You will get 6 Digit OTP in your Mobile, Enter onto the screen and hit submit button.
- Tap on the ‘Wallet’ Button at the Bottom on the Screen to Add your Upcoming Travel
- Click on ‘+’ icon and identify credentials.
- Tap on Continue with Offline Aadhar and then Upload a Scan of the Aadhar Card in the XML File.
- After Successfully uploading Aadhar Card, go to the path + (Plus Icon) > Health Credentials > DigiYatraFoudation-CoWIN.
- Now you have to Enter your Name, Mobile Number and Tap Submit button and Hit Enter OTP and again Tap Submit button to complete the process
- You are done!
DigiYatra App Download Android, iOS
DigiYatra Official App is available on Android and iOS Mobile Smartphone Devices. Here we have mentioned the official links of the stores from where you can get DigiYatra App in your smartphone device and Start using it. DigiYatra app by Digi Yatra Foundation is the Official Application on Playstore.
DigiYatra App – Android
DigiYatra App – iOS
Hope you found Digi Yatra App Download for Android, iOS and Registration guide helpful. Use it for your next Travel and make it more easier like never before.