If you are Living in a Rural Area of the India, you can get benefits of Free Toilet Scheme or Free Sauchalay Yojna under the Swatch Bharat Abhiyaan. Under this Free Toilet Scheme 2023 you will get a Financial Assistance of Rupees 12,000 for making Toilets, Here’s How you can do Online Registration for Free Toilet Scheme 2023. Yes, Free Sauchalay Yojna Apply Online guidelines mentioned here. This Free Toilet Scheme is very beneficial in Karnataka, Haryana, Bihar, Tamilnadu and many rural areas of our country.
If you wants to get Rs 12,000 Aarthik Sahay from Govt of India, You have to Follow the Simple Procedure mentioned below but little care so you can get it done in just one go. For this you have to collect required documents mentioned below and Apply Online for Free Toilet Scheme 2023. You have to go to the Official Website Link mentioned below and make sure to prepare all the required documents before applying.
Free Toilet Scheme 2023 Registration | Sauchalay Yojana
Follow the Simple Steps mentioned here and get your Registration done for Free Toilet Scheme or Free Sauchalay Yojana by Govt of India.
- Go to the Official Website https://swachhbharatmission.gov.in/
- On Home Page you will find an Link ‘Application Form for IHHL’ Click on it.
- You will be redirected to the Login Page where you will find a ‘Citizen Registration’ Option, Click on it.
- Enter Mobile No, Name, Gender, Address, State Name, Captcha Code and Click on Submit Button.
- After Submitting Application, you will get Login ID and Password
- Now, you can Login to the Portal by using Given Login ID and Password Credentials.
- Login to the Portal and you will be redirected to your Dashboard
- Click on the ‘New Application’ and New Application form will be Opened
- Now, Fill the Application Form Carefully and Upload the Required Documents
- After Successful Registration, Click onto the Submit Button and you will get a Receipt
- Save and Keep the Receipt for Future References
This is How you can Apply for Free Toilet or Free Latrine or Free Sauchalay Yojna 2023.
Required Documents for Free Toilet Scheme 2023
Make Sure you to have Following mentioned Documents as a Proof while Applying for Free Sauchalay Yojana or Free Toilet Scheme 2023.
1. Aadhar Card
2. Pan Card
3. Bank Passbook
4. Mobile Number
5. Passport Size Photograph
6. Income Certificate
7. Caste Certificate
8. Residence Certificate
|Mission name||Swachh Bharat Mission – Rural|
|Name of the article||Free Toilet Scheme Apply Online 2023|
|Type of article||Government Scheme|
|Scheme Name||Free Toilet Scheme|
|How much financial assistance will be provided under the scheme?||Rs 12,000|
|Through which means to apply?||Must apply through online mode.|
|Official website||Click Here|
FAQs on Free Toilet Scheme 2023
1. Who can Apply for Free Toilet Scheme by Govt of India?
The Families who are living below the Poverty Line are allowed and eligible for Free Toilet Scheme. If your Annual Income is above 1 Lakh or any amount fixed by Govt for this scheme, you are not eligible for it.
2. Can I Apply for Free Toilet Scheme Again?
This Free Toilet or Free Sauchalay Scheme is 1 time for each families so you can not apply again for another Sauchalay.
3. How to Apply for Free Toilet Scheme or Free Sauchalay Yojana?
To Apply for Free Toilet Scheme you have to Fill the Registration form on Official website www.swachhbharatmission.gov.in and Upload the required documents on website.
free toilet scheme in tamilnadu
free toilet scheme in india
free toilet scheme haryana
free toilet scheme in tamilnadu apply online
free toilet scheme in karnataka
free sauchalay online apply
free sauchalay online registration 2023
sauchalay online registration 2023
sauchalay online registration form
sauchalay online registration mp
sauchalay online registration 2023 gramin, up, bihar, uttar pradesh, haryana