TM is another major telecommunications provider in the Philippines alongside Smart. Just like Smart, TM requires its subscribers to register their SIM cards to curb spam calls and text scams and ensure a safer mobile environment. Follow below mentioned Step by Step guide to do TM SIM Registration 2024 Online.
All new TM subscribers, regardless of whether they’re prepaid or postpaid and Existing TM subscribers who haven’t registered yet Needs to Register Online.
What information do you need?
- Your TM SIM card number.
- A valid government-issued ID (passport, driver’s license, SSS ID, etc.).
- A selfie holding your ID.
How to register online:
Follow below mentioned Step by Step guidelines for TM SIM Registration Link 2024 Guide.
- Visit the TM website: https://new.globe.com.ph/simreg
- Enter Your Mobile Number and Click on “Register”
- You’ll receive a one-time password (OTP) via SMS.
- Enter the received OTP and click “Next.”
- Fill out the online registration form with your personal information.
- Upload a clear photo of your valid ID.
- Take a selfie holding your ID, ensuring your face and ID are clearly visible.
- Review your information and submit your registration.
- You will receive a confirmation message once your registration is successful with a Reference Number.
- It’s Done! Keep this Reference Number for the Proof of your SIM Registration Online.
If you Can’t Register Online, You can visit any TM store or accredited partner outlet with your ID and phone number. TM also offers mobile registration booths in select locations.
Benefits of TM SIM Registration:
- Reduces spam calls and text scams.
- Helps authorities track down criminals using mobile phones.
- Provides a safer mobile phone environment for everyone.
We Hope you will find this TM SIM Registration Information Guide very helpful. If you have any doubt or Issue Registering your Mobile Phone Number Under TM SIM Registration Services, Please let us know in comments, We would love to help you out. Also, Share your TM SIM Registration Experience with other users.