Yuva Sangam (युवा संगम) under Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat is an Initiative by PM Narendra Modi to Strengthen People to People Connect especially to build Strong Connect between North Eastern India and Other States. It will help North Indian Youth and Youth of other States to Understand the diversity of culture and bring them more closer. Here’s Guide to Yuva Sangam Portal Registration 2023, Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply Online guidelines.
Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat Yuva Sangham Portal focuses on conducting Exposure tours of Youth between the 8 North Eastern States and other states. During the Visits the Youth will have a Multi-dimensional exposure under five broad areas Paryatan (Tourism), Parampara (Traditions), Pragati (Development), Prodyogik (Technology) and Paraspar Sampark (People-to-people connect).
Eligibility Criteria –
If you wants to Apply for Yuva Sangam Portal Under the Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat Mission. Register at the Given Link below. For Registration Certain Eligibility Criteria and Rules and Regulations you Shold Follow.
- All Indian citizens of the age group 18-30 years – students, NSS/ NYKS volunteers, employed/ self-employed persons, etc. are eligible to apply under this programme. [ As a pilot NE States & 14 other Sates are being covered].
- The Nodal Higher Education Institution will make the final section based on the above criteria for the students residing in the State where the HEIs is located
- UG, PG students & other youth will be considered for selection.
- The selection will be made keeping in view various parameters like equal representation of male and female, educational background, adequate representation from rural / remote areas, inclusivity, representation from all section of the society etc.
- The youth selected to participate in the Samagam, i.e. the delegates will be contacted by the Nodal Officers of Higher Education Institutions for all further correspondence.
- The applicant should be medically fit and able to travel.
- During the journey, the delegates will need to maintain decorum at all times.
- Delegates should follow the covid appropriate behaviour during entire visit.
- Delegates travelling in a group are expected to adhere strictly to the guidelines given by the coordinator of the group
- Delegates must respect the cultural and ethnic sensitivities during the visit.
How to apply –
Youth in the Age Group of 18-30 Years can Register on the Portal at https://ebsb.aicte-india.org/
1. Go to Official Website https://ebsb.aicte-india.org/
2. Click on the Register Botton on the Top Corner of the Page, Click on it.
3. Select Degree or Qualification Level UG Student, PG Student, Off Campus Youth
4. You have Two Options Now ‘Youth from North East’ and ‘Youth from Other States’
5. Enter Basic Registration details and hit Register Button.
Hope you Find the Yuga Sangam Portal Registration 2023 details guide helpful. Yuva Sangam Portal Registration and Login available at official website ebsb.aicte-india.org.