NVS Result 2023 Class 6 Selection List PDF Download @navodaya.gov.in | JNVST Result 2023

JNVST Result 2023: Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 6th Result out on Official Website navodaya.gov.in and you can check the Selection List below and Download PDF for the Same. The Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) issued Class 6 result for students who appeared in an examination. You can Download Result PDF and Selection List PDF by below mentioned guide. NVS Result 2023, Selection List PDF Download for Admission Process.

jnvst result 2023 class 6 pdf download

JNVST Test for Class 6 was conducted on 29th April 2023 and those who have cleared the Exam can get Admission in JNVs for Class 6 Study. Follow the below mentioned steps to Download JNVST Result 2023.

NVS Result 2023 Class 6 PDF Download | JNVST Result 2023

  1. Visit official Website of Jawahar Navodaya ie navodaya.gov.in
  2. Click on JNVST Class 6 Result 2023 link available on Homepage
  3. New Page will be Opened and you will find Result Link, Click on it.
  4. Enter Required details and Hit Submit Button
  5. You will Find your Result along with Name
  6. Download the PDF File or take a Printout of your Result for future references.

Based on the Results, Provisional Selection List will be revealed Soon on official website and those who are selected need to Submit Hard Copies of Original Documents as per the rules and guidelines by NVS.

Selection List PDF Download @navodaya.gov.in

Those Who have Cleared JNVST Exam and waiting for Selection List PDF, have to Visit official Website by following below steps to Download PDF of the result.

  1. Visit Jawahar Navodaya official website navodaya.gov.in
  2. Visit the Result Page and you will Find Offical Notification for Admission.
  3. Click on Admission Notification and you will find Region wise Selection List
  4. PDF File for region wise Selection List will be Available
  5. Search for your Name and Enrollment Number to Check if you are into the List
  6. You can Download PDF File for Future References.

JNVST Selection Procedure for Reservation

As per the Official Selection Notification, 75% of Seats will be filled by Students selected from Rural Areas. Remaining 25% to be filled based on Merit of Candidates from both Urban and Rural Area.

Students from Rural Areas- 75%
SC/ST – from National policy (15% for SC & 7.5% for ST) to a maximum of 50% for both
OBC – 27%
PwD – 3%
One-third of seats are reserved for Girls

selection list pdf download @navodaya.gov.in
nvs result 2023 class 6 pdf download
navodaya.gov.in result 2023 pdf download
jnvst result 2023 pdf download
navodaya gov in result 2023 class 6 pdf download
jnvst result 2023 class 6 pdf download
jnvst result 2023
navodaya.gov.in class 6
navodaya.gov.in result 2023 class 6

Leave a comment